have a heart program
The Have a Heart program provides income-qualified families the opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of the Lincoln Children’s Museum at a significantly reduced cost. This helps to ensure that all children in Lincoln have access to creating, discovering and learning through the power of play.
have a heart membership
Enjoy every opportunity the Lincoln Children’s Museum has to offer by applying for a Have a Heart annual membership. A Have a Heart membership includes up to two adults and their dependent children (up to 18 years old) living in the same household.
how do I apply for a Have a Heart family membership?
1. Complete the Have a Heart application form.
2. Show proof of income to a museum representative. Applicants must submit one of the following:
- A copy of the most recent income tax return (form 1040) for each adult on the application.
- A copy of the letter from your child’s school notifying you that your child qualifies for the free lunch program.
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program) or TANF certification notice letter that shows dates of certification.>>>
- Please note: SNAP card, Medicaid card, WIC folders, pay stubs or Social Security benefits will not be accepted as proof of income.
3. Pay $24.67 (includes tax).
thank you to our sponsors:
Every time you buy something at the Museum Toy Store, pay event admission, drop a coin into the vortex, or support the Museum in any other way, you are giving a child the power of play.